20070221

Links



Here are some other sites of interest:



> this is an online store for the Southern Ontario Disc Houndz



> this is my flyball team blog



> this is the blog for our disc club



> this is our dog sport show blog



> this is my dog training program



> this is the website for the Canadian Border Collie Association (CBCA)



> this is the website for the American Border Collie Association (ABCA)



> this is the website for the Border Collie Rescue of Ontario



> this is the website for the World Sheep Dog Trials



> this is the website for the Sandy Lake Dog Rescue



> this is the website for Toriloka Siberian Huskies, where my Ranger came from



> this is the website for the Jack Russell Terrier Club Of Canada



> this is the website for the Jack Russell Terrier Rescue Of Ontario



> this is the website for Argyle Farms. They have a great swimming facility that you can rent for swimming your dogs. I used to take my guys there all the time when I lived closer to the facility.